Good Writing Services Are Hard To Find
Bad Writers Are Easy To Find
If you have plunged yourself deeply into the never ending search of finding a good writer, you are not alone. Finding a quality writer is difficult because the web grants everyone accessibility to the digital sphere of communication. Anyone can create a website, generate a false professional image through social media, and advertise their services online. The ease of communication means that anyone and everyone can become an entrepreneur in mere seconds, and advertise any service that they choose.
Unfortunately, some, who are not qualified in a particular area, will pose as a writer, leaving many clients disappointed and infuriated. Another reason that professional writing often suffers is because of outsourcing. As noted, the World Wide Web has given many a level of hegemony and business status that they previously lacked, because you can communicate with virtually anyone, anywhere in the world. Many entrepreneurs have hired and outsourced work to individuals overseas, who lacked the ability to write in the specified language. Because of this outsourcing phenomenon, a lot of written content has suffered tragically.
Finding A Good Writer
While quality writing services are difficult to find, a good writer will always possess the following:
- The ability to shift writing style, tone and voice
- Excellent grammar and syntax
- EXtensive experience and training in writing
- Sufficient writing sample
- Passion for writing
- Proofreading abilities
Given the prevalence of poor writing offered on the web these days, how do you properly identify a good writer? Follow these steps:
- Create an account on a freelancing website
- Post a writing job, specifying guidelines. For example, you may request a native speaker in the specified language, who has vast amounts of writing experience, perfect grammar, and excellent writing sample You may even request a test sample, in which you offer a trial topic.
- Once guidelines have been posted, allow freelancers to submit the requirements.
The above method is used quite often to solicit good writers. The key to this approach is that is requires a “trial sample” or a “test article”. Relying on pre-written articles alone will simply not do. Anyone can purchase a pre-written article and advertise it as their own. Another key factor in finding a quality writing service is the use of a trial period. Even if someone exhibits superb qualifications at first, you must determine if they can handle your workload, and consistently deliver quality. If you follow all of the aforementioned steps, you will bolster your chances of finding a quality writing service.